Safety is Everyone's Responsibility at Deem Structural Services!
SAFETY MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to be recognized by our employees, customers, and competition as the Leader in SAFE Steel Erection and Iron Working Operations.
CORPORATE COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
- Safety in all Deem Structural Services’ operations is a requirement. To this end, we have formulated a written policy to govern all the operations of the organization.
- It is a condition of employment that all employees adhere faithfully to the requirements of the policy, as well as the safety rules, instruction and procedures issued in conjunction with it. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action, including removal from the site or termination of employment.
- All visitors to Deem Structural Services’ sites including but not limited to suppliers, owner representatives, agents of the architect or engineer, regulatory authorities and insurance company representatives are required to follow all safety rules and regulations in effect during the visit.
- Deem Structural Services will make every effort to ensure that the operations of other contractors not under our control do not endanger the safety of our employees. To this end, each employee is required to report to his Field Superintendent any activity that may present a safety hazard to employees.
- The Field Superintendent and Foreman have the full support of Management in enforcing the provisions of the policy as related to responsibilities assigned to them.
It is the intent of this commitment to meet, at a minimum, the most recent federal, state, and client requirements for construction safety. Most notably industry requirements set forth in the following as applicable:
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926
- ASME B30.5 for Mobile Cranes
- EM 385-1-1 (U.S. Corps of Engineers)
- ANSI/ASSE A10.13 Safety Requirements for Steel Erection
- ANSI/AISC 360